Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

It's exhausting...going rounds

It's partly my fault.  You're feeling up and you want to drink.  I'm always down to drink so I'll take an extra shot, or two or three with you.  When you're cycling up though, it's ALWAYS a mistake.  I know better.  I guess I want to pretend everything is normal...you know..until it's not.

I asked you once to stop talking about business.  It's 9:15 at night.  Please, just let it go.  You kept on.  I emphasized again I had no problem discussing it but not now when we had both been drinking, yet you kept on.  I finally just had to disengage.  I turned back to my computer and began typing, which made you angry.  I reminded you, or should I say bipolar, how I had asked politely in numerous different ways to stop talking about the business but you had not so my only recourse was to disengage.


No comments:

Post a Comment